Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The beginning

So, I have been encouraged to start this blogging stuff by many family members and friends, and so - here I sit. I promise nothing - and give everything.
Those who know me know that I have very little that I keep "private", so if you don't like what I have to say, sorry!

I wholly believe in the concept that if you let your needs be known to those who love and support you, beit your close family or your "family" in the village where you live - that is the outlet where those needs will be provided.
I also believe that if you are wanting to hide something in life, that is the reason you should banish that something from your life. (If you don't cheat, you won't have to lie about it).

These are concepts I have decided after many a bad time and wrong turns just might be a good idea after all!

So - forward through life I go. Perhaps this will be an encouragement or a discouragement to keep up with the ongoings of the clan..... However, I hope you love me enough to keep reading anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you finally joined the circus....looking forward to hearing more from you...love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is superb! Just keep posting, just keep posting, just keep posting...

    ReplyDelete

READ, LEARN, GROW