Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day

After a long day of work that wasn't supposed to be, I arrived home to find no-one here....

Jordan is in UT visiting Grandma - and is spending this Holiday weekend with his Aunt Desi, Uncle Marshall, and their family camping. And the girls I heard up the street, laughing with glee. Turns out they were riding their bikes at the park. So, I took my newpaper and went up to the park to relaxx a bit.

When I left for the park it was sunny and warm. When I arrived at the park a cold wind started to blow. About 15 minutes into it all, Daddy said we had to go home. Gracie stated I "jus woo-in'd it".
So, off to the bedroom with that attitude!

Fireworks last night were spectacular! We lucked out with the most awesome parking spot, sat in the van (warmer - since the Temp was 52*F) and watched everyone else's fireworks while eating icecream until the big show started.

I can't wait until BBQ, Games, and the more Fireworks tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ, LEARN, GROW