Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Life

So - I guess I should update us

We have decided that taking a leap of faith may be in order. Though we will not be leaving Coos Bay unless the Lord has the same plan, I have been spreading my feelers for a job elsewhere that will cover the bills and allow me to spend some more time at home.
Geno is now applying out of state (something we never really did with vigor before). And we will see who wins first.

If he finds something here in town, and all else is covered, no worries
If either one of us finds something elsewhere..... Life plan..... Luck of the draw...... Willing to follow a new path.... Whatever.

I am tired. And I have learned that the more I fight the Life Plan, the worse I feel. However, if I take the me out of my thinking, things seem to work out just fine.

Love to all....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, not that its anything special, but you should move to Utah :) at least move closer to Utah. Oregon is so far away!!!
    ~Christen

    ReplyDelete

READ, LEARN, GROW